Catalyzing Responsible Artificial Intelligence
WHO WE ARE
AI Global is a non-profit organization founded in 2017 to accelerate practical and responsible design, development, and use of Artificial Intelligence.
To catalyze practical and responsible design, development, and use of Artificial Intelligence to expand the opportunities and minimize harm in local and global communities.
AI GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
Introducing the World’s First Open AI Marketplace
Prior to establishing Meritage in 2003, Mr. Meredith served in various senior positions at Dell Inc., including SVP of Biz Dev and Strategy, Managing Director of Dell Ventures and CFO. Prior to joining Dell, he was VP and Treasurer for Sun Microsystems and Co-Founder and GM of Amdahl Capital Corporation.
Mr. Meredith currently serves on the board of directors of Bazaarvoice, Inc., Global Resale, IPX, Inc., Key Concierge, Inc., Nulo, Inc., Rallyhood, Inc., Verb, Inc. and Umbel, Inc. He is also a member of the board of directors of The Nature Conservancy and Waller Creek Conservancy.
Mr. Meredith and his wife have received numerous accolades and awards including being named 2012 Chamber of Commerce Austinites of the Year; recipients of the 2010 Austin Community Foundation Philanthropy Award for donors who have shown philanthropic leadership in Central Texas; the Torch of Liberty Award given by the ADL in 2006; Outstanding Philanthropist of the Year given by the Association of Professional Fundraisers in 2004; and an Honorary Alumni Award given by Leadership Austin in 2003.
Mr. Meredith serves on the Advisory Boards of Outdoor Voices and the LBJ School of Public Affairs at the University of Texas. He is also an Emeritus Trustee of the University of Virginia College Foundation Board.
Mr. Meredith received his B.A. in political science from St. Francis University, a J.D. from Duquesne University and an LL.M. from Georgetown University Law Center.
Manoj Saxena is the Executive Chairman of CognitiveScale and a founding managing director of The Entrepreneurs’ Fund IV, a $100m seed fund focused exclusively on the cognitive computing and machine intelligence market with eight active investments.
Previously, he was IBM’s first general manager of IBM Watson (2011-14), where his team built the world’s first cognitive systems for healthcare, retail, and financial services. He received the IBM Chairman’s award for Watson commercialization and helped with the formation of Watson Business Group in January 2014 with a $1B investment from IBM.
Prior to IBM, he successfully founded, scaled, and sold two venture-backed software companies within a five-year span. Webify, an emerging leader in industry-specific SOA middleware, was acquired by IBM in 2006, and Exterprise, a business process collaboration company, was purchased by Commerce One in 2001.
Saxena also serves as Chairman for The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, San Antonio Branch and the Saxena Family Foundation. Holder of nine software patents.
An avid auto racing enthusiast, he has completed track, endurance and auto rally races around the world including 24-day Singapore-Malaysia-Thailand-Burma race, a 19-day Trans-America race, and a 10-day Madrid to Marrakesh race.
Saxena holds a masters degree in business administration from Michigan State University, and a masters in management sciences from the Birla Institute of Technology & Science in Pilani, India.
Join visionary private, public, and academic leaders as we promote open, ethical AI.
AI Global Launches the World’s First Open AI Marketplace
AI-Austin welcomes Vint Cerf
AI-Austin Launch – Press Release
BECOME A MEMBER
- Universities and Research Labs that offer advanced degrees in AI, sponsor substantial AI research, or operate AI laboratories.
- Data and AI Model Providers that provide data and advanced algorithms as a service to professional and amateur data scientists, analysts, and researchers.
- Independent Software Vendors (ISV) that that build, develop, and sell consumer or enterprise software to individuals or businesses. Who build and market AI infused software products for the enterprise and consumers. Other leading tech companies in discussion.
- Digital Services Partners who drive deployment of AI solutions globally.
- Industry Enterprises and many leading businesses are deploying AI as a strategic capability. Focused on accelerating AI powered processes while minimizing vendor lock in.
- Advisory Companies focused on formulating and advising companies on best AI practices for trust, ethics, safety, fairness, and inclusiveness in AI research, apps, and services.
- Digital Design Partners that build AI powered solutions for Fortune 500 and startup clients to drive trust and engagement with AI powered applications and services. Argodesign is currently partnering with AI Global.
1. Publish at least 10 distributable AI assets in the Marketplace
Datasets, Algorithms, Models, Skills, Services packaged through AI-ADL 1.0 interfaces for open reuse.
2. Promote the Open Skills Specification
WSDL moment for AI. Help develop, promote and drive adoption of the standard.
3. Collaborate in the Marketplace with your teams and customers to drive Responsible AI
Consume assets, build partnerships and drive collaboration in the marketplace. Host contests for building Responsible AI systems.
4. Join AI Global Membership and promote it
Membership options available, applied towards Marketplace maintenance, promotion and governance